Anyone heard of Survival Frog?

GraniteCrystal

So I'm at a neighborhood 4th of July BBQ last night and meet this guy (turns out we're neighbors) who works for https://www.survivalfrog.com. He shows me some of their stuff and seems cool. He had a battery the size of an iPod (took a pic below) that you can use to jump-start your car. Pretty sweet if it works. I'm skeptical.

Anyone heard of them? Used their stuff?

IMG_20170702_170728.jpg

longarmwj

Never heard of that particular brand but I've seen similar products. They worked pretty well! I forget the brand, but the one I saw had ports to charge your phone and stuff off of it also.

Edit: thats a badass website!!! I feel like I'm gonna spend a whoooole lotta money there

Last edited:

GraniteCrystal

Never heard of that particular brand but I've seen similar products. They worked pretty well! I forget the brand, but the one I saw had ports to charge your phone and stuff off of it also.

Edit: thats a badass website!!! I feel like I'm gonna spend a whoooole lotta money there
I told my neighbor they need to start making Jeep specific stuff. If you do go to buy anything, let me know. Maybe I can get him to give me a discount code or something.

EDIT: also, yeah, this had ports for charging other things too like you said

Top Bottom