Holy Cross on 07/04

GraniteCrystal

As in THE Holy Cross? Isn't that thing crazy difficult, likely to come way with body damage, etc? Are you guys set up for it? I'd think you'd want 40s but maybe I'm over-estimating it

dillard09

As in THE Holy Cross? Isn't that thing crazy difficult, likely to come way with body damage, etc? Are you guys set up for it? I'd think you'd want 40s but maybe I'm over-estimating it
2 of us did it on 37s last year. We both had some flex with DTD but i think with good spotting should be ok.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

These guys are both running 37's and lots of experience. Might want to think about the end of the trail at Cleveland Rock though.

BigPrince

How's the weather up there been? We tried to run 1st week of June and there was still a ton of snow and downed trees. Had to turn around before the creek. That's a good bit of time though and hope it's clearer for y'all.

WJCO

Meme King
I'm a little bitch and this trail intimidates me so I can't join. Please take lots of pics and be safe out there.

aTX427

I'll be there around 9am. Will most likely hang out and wait for a similar sized group to come along.

I see you guys are from Texas? If so how often to u make the trip up to CO to run. I am in Oklahoma but would be willing to tag along

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We are making a trip up to Colorado and then Moab in September. Search the forum for "Exodus" and you should see the thread in the listings somewhere. There should be a really good group of members heading out there for this.

Us TX guys don't go there often at all, so the Exodus trip will be a nice treat.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

aTX427

Holy Cross was freaking awesome. The Jeep crawled everything first shot, but I think I twisted my sector shaft and didn't bring a pitman arm puller.

aTX427

I took a few, but need to figure out how to post them. Photobucket locked my account unless I upgrade.

WJCO

Meme King
I took a few, but need to figure out how to post them. Photobucket locked my account unless I upgrade.

Should be a little paperclip icon to attach the file here. No need for a third party site. Has to be under 2mb per file.

Top Bottom