Waving from Tucson, AZ

Howdy,
I'm heading to Leadville Colorado in August and I saw your wonderful video of doing Holy Cross during the JK Experience a couple of years ago. Looking forward to joining the forum and learning from all the people here. Looks like you have fun.

Cheers,
Steve

Welcome to WayaLife from Scottsdale! We'll be in Leadville the first week in August also for the 'All 4 Fun'. You going for that?

Welcome to WayaLife from Scottsdale! We'll be in Leadville the first week in August also for the 'All 4 Fun'. You going for that?

Hi, the Tucson Rough Rider club is heading up for the week after the 5th. I hadn't heard about the "All 4 fun", I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up. ;-)

Steve

Hi, the Tucson Rough Rider club is heading up for the week after the 5th. I hadn't heard about the "All 4 fun", I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up. ;-)

Steve

This event is the yearly event put on by the Denver area 'Mile High Jeep Club' which you have to register for about six months ago and is 'sold out' and it is July 29th to August 5th. So we'll just miss you, but have fun, I'll post up the trails we do.

This event is the yearly event put on by the Denver area 'Mile High Jeep Club' which you have to register for about six months ago and is 'sold out' and it is July 29th to August 5th. So we'll just miss you, but have fun, I'll post up the trails we do.

Have fun!, I'll check it out next time.

Cheers
Steve

Top Bottom