EVO Skid plates

silverbullet88

Just wondering if anyone only has the oil pan and transmission pan skids. Also the connector piece if you have it. Any pictures? All I can find is the whole system with the crossmember.

2010 automatic skid plates

I really like how simple the setup is and the drain plug is easily accessible.

SDG

Caught the Bug
Just wondering if anyone only has the oil pan and transmission pan skids. Also the connector piece if you have it. Any pictures? All I can find is the whole system with the crossmember.

2010 automatic skid plates

I really like how simple the setup is and the drain plug is easily accessible.
I have that combo on my 14, I will try to grab a pic when I get home.

SDG

Caught the Bug
Here ya go... tried to get a pic of the add on ear... but it's in a hard to see spot.

20170706_180143.jpg

20170706_180148.jpg

20170706_180249.jpg

Stotch

Caught the Bug
FYI all of these pictures with the shallow 3.6L oil pan are going to be totally different sets than your 2010 with a 3.8L...

Casey_250

Here is mine on a 3.8L auto (2008)

Connector plate needs to be removed to drain oil or its a big mess.

I like the Oil and Trans pan, but not a fan of the cross member skid design. It really is bent out of shape and shoved into the exhaust after just one run on the rocks. But if your just looking at oil and trans, no complaints. I sat my oil pan on a rock and high centered and had to be winched off and it held up great.

skid1.jpg

skid2.jpg

Last edited:

JeepJeep75

Thanks for the pictures everyone! I like the set up, looks clean. Probably won't go with the crossmember

I have the ProTek package on my '15. If I were you, I'd definitely get the crossmember skid. I use that one the most on mine. In fact, I've just destroyed mine on my last outing and need to get a new one. It got bent up so bad, I tried beating it straight and broke some welds on it. The main thing it's protecting is the exhaust crossover, which all years of jeeps have. IMG_9271.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Casey_250

And that is my problem with the exhaust / cross skid. It doesn't seem designed to stand up to abuse. I am really happy with all my evo parts, but that would I would not buy again. I'd look a some of the other brands. Agreed though, definitely put a skid there though :)

Top Bottom