Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In need of soft top parts

Yeah it's easy to check vendors. But if somebody on here had one they would let go of for a little less that would be ideal wouldn't it? 😁 I have a hard top but I am in need of a new soft top even if its new (used). Just curious what somebody has to offer. Viewed some other posts of others looking for parts or info on where to get the best parts or a good deal. Just wondering if anybody on here has a good deal or can lead me to one. That's all. I see that maybe I was a little misleading in what I was searching for. You guys have a good day. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just replaced my softop. You can hace mine brother

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two QuicksilverJK's Avatar
    I think this guy has one

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman_2469 View Post
    As you can see I "decided" to total my 2008 jeep. I am selling what I can. Let me know what you need.

Few things I have removed and are in good shape.
    $400 Trek armor
    $175 Banks intake
    $175 Rugged Ridge floor mats (4 door)
    $150 Rubicon express shock for 3.5" lift. All 4. 20,000 miles. PN# RXJ713 and RXJ14
    $75 Rubicon express 2 front shock for 4" lift. Never used. PN# RXJ711
    $75 Front factory bumper with cutout for winch plate. Bumper and plate together. (Picture below)
    $100 Factory soft top, surrounding plastic frame piece. Windows tinted.
    $50 Factory radio. No GPS
    $50 Front brake, calibers, rotors and cables.

Still on the jeep. Will need some time to remove.
    $500 The winch is a 9000lbs made by a company called Drake. Smittybilt Synthetic rope included.
    $900 total Tera Flex front and rear bumper. I do have the tire carrier. Not in great shape.
    $40 hi-lift jackAttachment 267518

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Yes. I have a second soft top.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12