throttle control light, traction control light and limp mode

wharfrat1121

Hey all,

Hoping someone might have went through this and might be able to point me in the next direction. 2014 JK. The electronic throttle control light and traction control light come on and Jeep goes into limp mode. I have already had the throttle body sensor changed, speed pedal senor changed and most recently PCM changed. Thought the last one did it but apparently not. Has anyone had this issue or anyone have any other ideas besides burning it? lol

Thank you in advance!

Ddays

Hooked
Hey all,

Hoping someone might have went through this and might be able to point me in the next direction. 2014 JK. The electronic throttle control light and traction control light come on and Jeep goes into limp mode. I have already had the throttle body sensor changed, speed pedal senor changed and most recently PCM changed. Thought the last one did it but apparently not. Has anyone had this issue or anyone have any other ideas besides burning it? lol

Thank you in advance!

Sounds like a wheel sensor shit the bed. Also is your steering wheel centered?

RollingThunder89

I had a similar issue recently. I changed my ball joints and I was getting those lights come up. I bought a new wheel hub and bearing (Temkin brand) for the driver side and torque everything to spec and it fixed the issue. I would definitely check to make sure the axel nut is torqued to 100lb . Hope that helps. Good luck 👍

Sent from my E6790TM using WAYALIFE mobile app

wharfrat1121

I had a similar issue recently. I changed my ball joints and I was getting those lights come up. I bought a new wheel hub and bearing (Temkin brand) for the driver side and torque everything to spec and it fixed the issue. I would definitely check to make sure the axel nut is torqued to 100lb . Hope that helps. Good luck [emoji106]

Sent from my E6790TM using WAYALIFE mobile app

I would have never of thought to check that.. thanks I'll give it a look

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom