Trailhawk Oil Change

Andy & Judy

I am wondering if anyone know what oil is used in the TH and what is in it when new from the factory? Is it full syn or semi-syn? Any recommendations would be helpful! I'm almost hitting 5000 miles and its down about 3/4 or a quart. I'm thinking of just doing a complete oil change as i'm from the old school I guess on changing oil frequently.
Thank you!

tdougherty81

I am wondering if anyone know what oil is used in the TH and what is in it when new from the factory? Is it full syn or semi-syn? Any recommendations would be helpful! I'm almost hitting 5000 miles and its down about 3/4 or a quart. I'm thinking of just doing a complete oil change as i'm from the old school I guess on changing oil frequently.
Thank you!

Oil is 0W-20, I wasn't sure what factory used but I use full synthetic.

Here is Eddie's write up.
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...lti-Air-Tigershark-Engine-Oil-Change-Write-Up

TWX

To threadjack a bit...

Anyone else considering an oil filter relocation kit and quick-release drain valve with nipple for a hose for the TH? Taking off the skidplate is a pain and the mounting bosses on the chassis feel really weak, like they're going to eventually break if reinstalling the skidplate multiple times.

Top Bottom