35s on 15?

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
So I'm wanting to trade in my 20s that came with the Jeep when I bought it. Looking around locally to trade them in with other ppl. Of course I'm thinking my ideal setup is 17 but is there anything wrong with buying 15s and putting 35s on them? Or just hold out for a good set of 17s? There is a good set of Rubicon 17s for $250, thinking of buying those and plastidiping them black and grabbing nittos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Spazbyt

Hooked
I vote 17's. There are less tire options for a 15 wheel plus with a 35's you will have a lot of sidewall.

sm31

I have 15" rims and tire choices are indeed getting a bit slim. 16 or 17 would probably offer more options...

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
So I'm wanting to trade in my 20s that came with the Jeep when I bought it. Looking around locally to trade them in with other ppl. Of course I'm thinking my ideal setup is 17 but is there anything wrong with buying 15s and putting 35s on them? Or just hold out for a good set of 17s? There is a good set of Rubicon 17s for $250, thinking of buying those and plastidiping them black and grabbing nittos.

Here's black rubi wheels (Willys) compared to a 35 on 15s for context if it helps your decision.

IMG_6932.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Thanks for that comparison. I have someone willing to trade some rockstar 2 17s with nitto MT 35s. I might just go with that setup. I really like that Rubi wheel though.

Top Bottom