Offroad Saloon Tour thru Colorado

GraniteCrystal

All right, Eddie just posted the awesome pics of their saloon tour thru Nevada, showing how they saw a bunch of cool stuff and stayed offroad a bunch of the time. Not to be outdone, we're going to see if we can do similarly.

First, we need a list of saloons. I'll start us.

1) Silver Dollar Saloon - Leadville
Screenshot_20170707-162530-432x324.png

Last edited:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
This has the potential to become something really cool. I think if a good route with enough trails to connect the saloons were put together, a lot of guys would gather to do this.

Last edited:

GoldenJK

For close to Denver how about the Buck Snort Saloon near Pine with great Jeep trails nearby
IMG_5877.JPG
And the Little Bear Saloon in Evergreen but might be too civilized for nearby jeeping
IMG_5878.JPG

Sent from my iPhone8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Since I've been working in the Montrose area for the past year and a half, this would be easy to do for the western slope area ! First start in Montrose at 'Colorado Boy' brewery and pizza, of course that would be after doing a challenging day at either 'boulder Canyon' or 'Carnage' or 'Death Row' or 'Die Trying' trails (all 8's or 10's +). Then head up to Ridgway for a quick drink at the 'True Grit' Saloon from the John Wayne movie. Then on up to Ouray to stop at the Ouray Brewery before heading up Mineral creek and Poughkeepsie to Hurricane Pass and then down Corkscrew to Red Mountian Pass into Silverton to down a few at the Grand Hotel or Handlebars. Then you could go on to Durango or over Black bear pass or Opher Pass to hit Telluride and he Brown Dog pizza brewery! I could go on and spend a week going through the San Juan's !

Kyle7R

Yea man, i would love to do this

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So would I, and I'm not even in Colorado! 😂

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
Maybe some of the natives can help out here, I'm still trying to find out where everything is.

Hell, sometimes I still have trouble finding the grocery store [emoji13]

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Starting to map things out. What would people be interested in? A single day trip near Denver or a multi-day trip around the state?

IMG_20171130_215516.jpg

Top Bottom