Question about ARB Twin Compressor

WJCO

Meme King
The cooling fan for my ARB Twin runs ANYTIME the compressor is on. I assume it's normal but wanted to hear from other owners if theirs does the same. I keep meaning to ask ARB but keep forgetting. I've left the compressor on for hours with jeep parked and it doesn't drain the battery so I'm not overly concerned with it.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
My fan turns on with the compressor as well and stays on until I turn the compressor off. These twins do get really hot. I usually keep the compressor on for a little bit after airing back up to help it cool faster. Never really forgot to turn it off, so I can't tell how much power it uses.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Mine runs as well. I assume its wired to do so. Helps me to remember to turn it off too!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Mine is always on as well. I actually just went down to the Jeep to check after seeing your post lol

GoldenJK

I have the single and it doesn't have a cooling fan. Now that I'm running 37s wish I had the Twin. Twice the output plus the fan gives it a 100% duty cycle verses 50% for the single. Single is great for 35 or smaller but now I'm always the last one aired up.

Sent from my iPhone8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom