(Texas) Half Doors & Bestop bikini top

Napalm

Long story short, due to some extenuating circumstances I'm needing to pay off some debt quick. So I'm having to unload some of my expendable Jeep parts.

1. Bestop HighRock Element Half Doors.
IMG_3125.jpg
IMG_3109.jpg
IMG_3110.jpg
IMG_3103.jpg
These half doors are nearly new. I just picked them up from paint. They are powdercoated Metallic Silver but will also come with four extra black(unpainted) steel outers for the front and rear to be used or sold. They will also come with extra keys, hardware, and weather stripping. Compatible with uppers and factory or TJ mirrors.

$750. (Front and rear silver and black)

2. Bestop Bikini top w/windshield header. No picture of this, but it's new in box. Asking $100.

Buy them both for $1000.

These are located in the Tyler, TX area. That being said, at the end of the month I'll be in college station for a week and would be happy to deliver them to any south Texas guys.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Andy5160

Hooked
You have got to be kidding me :thinking:

Whatever that is you are dealing with , I hope it ends soon

WJCO

Meme King
Shit happens, bro. Obviously you're going through something you don't like. It's also obvious how much you love your Jeep so I hope you continue to hang around here regardless. Good luck with selling the doors.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Long story short, due to some extenuating circumstances I'm needing to pay off some debt quick. So I'm having to unload some of my expendable Jeep parts.

1. Bestop HighRock Element Half Doors.
View attachment 267295
View attachment 267296
View attachment 267297
View attachment 267298
These half doors are nearly new. I just picked them up from paint. They are powdercoated Metallic Silver but will also come with four extra black(unpainted) steel outers for the front and rear to be used or sold. They will also come with extra keys, hardware, and weather stripping. Compatible with uppers and factory or TJ mirrors.

$900. (Front and rear silver and black)

2. Bestop Bikini top w/windshield header. No picture of this, but it's new in box. Asking $100.

Buy them both for $1000.

These are located in the Tyler, TX area. That being said, at the end of the month I'll be in college station for a week and would be happy to deliver them to any south Texas guys.

I seriously wish I had the coin. I'm coming through there, in a couple of days. I'll give you a free bump, though.

Napalm

Friendly bump. Good luck!

Thank you friend! :)

I seriously wish I had the coin. I'm coming through there, in a couple of days. I'll give you a free bump, though.

Dang! I'd even offer you the discounted Mississippi price since your coming to Texas. Thanks for the bump though!

Have you tried other web postings. If you want I can post it on my local club page here in San Antonio.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have them posted locally. As long as it doesn't violate any rules, I'd be fine if you posted them there.

Napalm

Bumping this up today! Willing to meet wherever needed(within reason) to make someone a great deal :)

Will post more hi res pictures later today!

Napalm

Hi-res pictures as promised.
IMG_3155.jpg
IMG_3156.jpg
IMG_3157.jpg
IMG_3158.jpg
These things are too good lookin' to be cooped up in my office!
Included accessories -
IMG_3154.jpg
IMG_3153.jpg

In the hardware box shown you have-
-a buttload of spare weatherstripping
-extra screws
-2 spare keys (three in total)
-two factory mirror mounts with proper size screws. (Purchased these aftermarket from Lowes)

Napalm

New wayalife price for doors - $750!!!! For all four painted doors plus extra black Enclosure panels! New this set would run $985.

Come get em!

Last edited:

Napalm

Sunday bump! $750. :) any south Texas guys that might be interested I'll be in college station by the end of the week and could deliver/meet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom