Officially a two jeep family!

ob_tj

Today me and the mrs bought a 2016 jeep Cherokee limited! IMG_0825.jpg i have only driven it home and I already love it!

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Nice! My wife has a 2016 Cherokee Limited. It is awesome and super nice!!! Enjoy it!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Us too brother, my wife has the latitude though. I find myself driving it more than her though since I travel around 60miles a day for work. We saving the JK for fun stuff and trips, it sees less than 10 miles a day.

OP congrats to you and your wife.

Napalm

Us too brother, my wife has the latitude though. I find myself driving it more than her though since I travel around 60miles a day for work. We saving the JK for fun stuff and trips, it sees less than 10 miles a day.

OP congrats to you

Same here. We drive hers 70% of the time. It's much better on longer trips and just overall more comfy. Very impressed with the Cherokees.

Slimebones

I can still remember the day we bought our 99 Cherokee Sport brand new. And I still enjoy driving it to this day. Congrats on yours.

ob_tj

Just ordered some wayalife decals for the new Cherokee! We have been thinking about doing a small lift for it and some more aggressive tires but we can't seem to find and lifts for it. So if anyone could help with finding a jeep KL lift that'd be awesome!

ob_tj

IMG_0859.jpg got our first wayalife decal on the new jeep! Went with this one for the mrs! So she could keep it girly!

Top Bottom