SOCAL Suds-n-Grub @ Bottle Logic : Tuesday - July 11th @ 6:00pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20170709220508-d1e5d246.jpg

I know this is all very last minute but as it turns out, Cindy and I will be down in SoCal this week and if you live in the Los Angeles, Orange County or even Northern San Diego areas, we'd like to invite you to join the members of WAYALIFE over at Bottle Logic in Anaheim on Tuesday, July 11th at 6:00 pm. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap, they are well known for bringing out some awesome gourmet food trucks for everyone to dine from and for this Suds-n-Grub, they'll be featuring a tacos!! Needless to say, if you wanna hang out with some cool folks from the forum, eat some tasty food and refresh yourself with a mighty fine brew, please be sure to save the date and join us :yup:

Where: Bottle Logic
When: Tuesday, July 11th @ 6:00pm

BOTTLE LOGIC is located in Anaheim, California right off the 91 and near the corner of La Palma and Glassell.

1072 N Armando St
Anaheim, CA 92806

(714) 660-2537

Who's Coming
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. MXPXERJK
3. OverlanderJK & grandjk
4. JAGS
5. GemHunter & JeepFan
6. Samuelh3
7. MacManInfi

Maybe List
1. NotInStock
2. RanchoRubi

:beer:

MXPXERJK

Right On!

Right on, it's always good to have you guys back in town:)

Count me in...:beer:

MXPXERJK:rock:

-Joe

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man I'm going to miss you guys and that awesome beer [emoji17]. I'll be in Georgia all week for work. Safe travels and have fun! [emoji482]

What a bummer. We were so hoping to see you :grayno:

Right on, it's always good to have you guys back in town:)

Count me in...:beer:

MXPXERJK:rock:

-Joe

Awesome, I'll add you to the list now. :cool:

Sounds fun! I'll be there.

I think Tina will be there too with her jeep but I'll let her respond. ;)

LOL!! Can't wait to see the two of you. :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
I live in the inland empire. It's not listed, can I still attend? [emoji6]

Haven't had a drink in forever. [emoji15] Will be good to throw back a few cold ones. [emoji482][emoji482]

I'm also hoping my spod from N4x4 is installed by then so you can help me out with anything I messed up. [emoji23][emoji23]

bahamaguy

Anything planned in The Bahamas anytime soon?? [emoji16]

BahamaBlue/Groot - 2010 JKU Sport (rebuild) - Nassau, Bahamas.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
I may pop in to say hello. Would love to meet some of the local members. Can't stay long as I already have plans but may still be worth a quick visit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Haven't had a drink in forever. [emoji15] Will be good to throw back a few cold ones. [emoji482][emoji482]

I'm also hoping my spod from N4x4 is installed by then so you can help me out with anything I messed up. [emoji23][emoji23]

:cheesy: awesome - looking forward to seeing you soon :thumb:

Anything planned in The Bahamas anytime soon?? [emoji16]

BahamaBlue/Groot - 2010 JKU Sport (rebuild) - Nassau, Bahamas.

LOL!! Wish I could - Be fun for sure. :cool:

Tony and I will be there[emoji482]

What she said. ^^^^^ [emoji41]

SWEET!! Can't wait to see you two again :wings:

I may pop in to say hello. Would love to meet some of the local members. Can't stay long as I already have plans but may still be worth a quick visit.

Please come for however long you can :thumb:

LOL... I think NR4x4 and Spod are still on the "shit list", however I could be wrong....

Top Bottom