Axle truss and gusset or not?

CTsan

I’m asking your thoughts on this because I don’t do any hard wheeling and I have no plans on going larger than the 35’s I’m running now. The most I do is to try to get out to the Badlands in Attica, IN when I can but don’t go crazy. So, that being said do I go for the relatively cheap insurance to have it done or not worry about it?

Calling the collective wisdom for your thought.

I’m asking your thoughts on this because I don’t do any hard wheeling and I have no plans on going larger than the 35’s I’m running now. The most I do is to try to get out to the Badlands in Attica, IN when I can but don’t go crazy. So, that being said do I go for the relatively cheap insurance to have it done or not worry about it?

Calling the collective wisdom for your thought.
I had a truss. My axle still ended up in two pieces. Save your money.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don't see which axel you running but regardless it is not a bad idea to have C gussets even if you run 35's

If you are welding those c's, you might want to consider replacing the ball joints if you are running the stock ones. I understand the stock ones have some kind of plastic or nylon bushing which would melt if you don't take necessary precautions. Not sure, just what I have heard. Just sayin. Might be wrong.

Top Bottom