Wave from Largo Florida!! πŸ™‹πŸ»βœŒπŸΌ

Sweetpea_Jeepher

Wave from Largo Florida!!

Hello from beautiful sunny Florida! I'm a recent transplant from Texas where I got my first taste of what jeep family is all about. I bought my 2015 Wrangler JKU and joined an incredible Jeep Club (NTJC) and met some of the most amazing people and got to be part of jeep events that spanned everything from Wheeling for Warriors to raising money for officers killed in the line of duty to supporting a young man who had autism and started his own shaved ice business.
I had no idea buying this jeep was going to catapult me into such a wonderful world of fun, family and helping others. I love my jeep #Sweetpea, my beautiful daughter and amazing son-in-law, all things STL Cardinals, Mizzou football, the beach, running with my catahoula Rescue dog named Jazz and all things Jeep!
Saw WAYALIFE stickers on several jeeps in Texas but just thought it was a jeep saying. So glad I found this forum and can't wait to keep learning about my jeep and meeting amazing jeepers. βœŒπŸΌπŸ™‹πŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸ€™πŸΌπŸ–πŸΌπŸš™πŸŒΊπŸŒ΄

Attachments

• IMG_5393.jpg
    IMG_5393.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Vinnielax

Hello from beautiful sunny Florida! I'm a recent transplant from Texas where I got my first taste of what jeep family is all about. I bought my 2015 Wrangler JKU and joined an incredible Jeep Club (NTJC) and met some of the most amazing people and got to be part of jeep events that spanned everything from Wheeling for Warriors to raising money for officers killed in the line of duty to supporting a young man who had autism and started his own shaved ice business.
I had no idea buying this jeep was going to catapult me into such a wonderful world of fun, family and helping others. I love my jeep #Sweetpea, my beautiful daughter and amazing son-in-law, all things STL Cardinals, Mizzou football, the beach, running with my catahoula Rescue dog named Jazz and all things Jeep!
Saw WAYALIFE stickers on several jeeps in Texas but just thought it was a jeep saying. So glad I found this forum and can't wait to keep learning about my jeep and meeting amazing jeepers. [emoji1365][emoji1327][emoji4]πŸ€™πŸΌ[emoji1595][emoji592][emoji259][emoji267]

Welcome! Great looking jku!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom