Jeep jk overheat

matt clark

I just started my 2014 jeep unlimited with the remote start as I was walking to the jeep I wast 50 yards away when I got in put the key in ignition and drove off I had the air on it overheated so I pulled over checked fan fuse started it back up the motor went down to temp and everything is ok any ideas

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I just started my 2014 jeep unlimited with the remote start as I was walking to the jeep I wast 50 yards away when I got in put the key in ignition and drove off I had the air on it overheated so I pulled over checked fan fuse started it back up the motor went down to temp and everything is ok any ideas

Punctuation would be a good starting point.

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks for the tip why would you even reply if you are just going to say stuff like that

I was actually going to try and help you, but reading your post for the third time while I was at work, I couldn't make out what you were trying to say and it was just frustrating me. It's ok though.

BobNH

Thanks for the tip why would you even reply if you are just going to say stuff like that

Likely because he has good information, but it is quite difficult to pull your sentence apart and give it some coherent structure for you. The long run on makes it very frustrating, I agree, because it loses a lot in translation, so you have to read and reread several times to get a feel for the problem.
You issue, as I see it, lies in Jeep ownership. I get a lot of quirky issues like this, very random stuff. I worry about it when it happens frequently. I had my trans decide one day it was only going to utilize second gear. Like you, I panicked, but pulled over, put it in park, shut it off then started it up again. It worked normal, and has never happened again.
Good luck with this though. My TJ overheated twice, once so bad that I used a deep water crossing to cool it. It never happened after that. Quirky rigs. Things we would never put up with in any other vehicle.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

matt clark

Likely because he has good information, but it is quite difficult to pull your sentence apart and give it some coherent structure for you. The long run on makes it very frustrating, I agree, because it loses a lot in translation, so you have to read and reread several times to get a feel for the problem.
You issue, as I see it, lies in Jeep ownership. I get a lot of quirky issues like this, very random stuff. I worry about it when it happens frequently. I had my trans decide one day it was only going to utilize second gear. Like you, I panicked, but pulled over, put it in park, shut it off then started it up again. It worked normal, and has never happened again.
Good luck with this though. My TJ overheated twice, once so bad that I used a deep water crossing to cool it. It never happened after that. Quirky rigs. Things we would never put up with in any other vehicle.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you. That is what the dealership said as well.

Top Bottom