Rausch Creek GPS trail maps

wjtstudios

Hooked
Does anyone have or know where I can track down a gps ( .gpx ) trail map for Rausch Creek? I'm heading there for the first time next week and it would be great to have one verses a paper map. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

scull20

Does anyone have or know where I can track down a gps ( .gpx ) trail map for Rausch Creek? I'm heading there for the first time next week and it would be great to have one verses a paper map. Thanks!

Not sure about the .gpx format...however there's copies you can download from their website and you can download the Maplets app on your phone.

Dirtysocks

Maplets works great. I'd recommend using that along with the paper map you get at the office.

Paper map to plan your trail & Maplets helps you figure out where you are on the map along the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The paper map works great and that's what I use when I'm there. Others are happy with maplets and use that and what I would suggest

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yes they are pretty well marked. There are some spots where they did some logging last year that isn't that well marked anymore but you can find your way around that

Thank you! I am really looking forward to this trip. I'm heading down there with a bunch of guys from AEV a week from today. Hopefully the rain holds off next week, we have plenty of mud here in Michigan and I can't wait to be on some natural rocks and mountains!

Dirtysocks

Thank you! I am really looking forward to this trip. I'm heading down there with a bunch of guys from AEV a week from today. Hopefully the rain holds off next week, we have plenty of mud here in Michigan and I can't wait to be on some natural rocks and mountains!

Have fun. I'll be down there next week as well for the East Coast Xterra Challenge. I'll be the one Jeep with a whole bunch of Nissan Xterras! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom