Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Building the Grendel

Your Jeep is looking great! That bumper does look beefy, but Motobilt's ethics and values leave more to be desired. You can read about it here: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...ustry-MOTOBILT
    2006 Jeep TJ
    "The Banana Jeep"

Knows a Thing or Two TheGrendel's Avatar
    Never saw that thread. Not much came up on searches about the. In fact, I've only seen 1 of these bumpers installed on a forum. That was over on wranglerforum. but, I really like the way it looks and the checking over the welds it looks great. Funny that thread was about D ring attachments. That was one of the things I liked about their build as they go through the bumper itself like Shrockworks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrendel View Post
    Never saw that thread. Not much came up on searches about the. In fact, I've only seen 1 of these bumpers installed on a forum. That was over on wranglerforum. but, I really like the way it looks and the checking over the welds it looks great. Funny that thread was about D ring attachments. That was one of the things I liked about their build as they go through the bumper itself like Shrockworks.
    Yeah, it looks beefy - I've never seen one in person. In fact, I had never heard of them before seeing that thread. I don't care how stout their bumper may be, the way they handled themselves was quite unprofessional and will never get any of my business.

Sorry for being a debbie downer on your thread... it does look good, and I'm glad you're happy with it
    2006 Jeep TJ
    "The Banana Jeep"

Bumper back from powdercoat and installed.

Motobilt bumper.jpg

Also got my new to Evo pro rear bumper back from powdercoat. Bought used from forum member. Decided to have it stripped and color matched to my front. The powder coater I use in Austin cut me an amazing deal.

Will get the Evo bumper installed and pictures put up hopefully tonight.

Got the Evo Rear bolted up. My powder coat guy did an absolutely great job. Things are starting to come together.

Evo Rear Bumper.jpg

Coming along nicely

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by VeruGE*144 View Post
    Coming along nicely

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    thanks. as you can see from the pic, i'm doing this in a condo garage. i'm starting to go stir crazy here. really hoping we don't have anymore delays on our house. 3 car garage is going to be so nice.

that's when i will get to work on the suspension.

Got my spacers installed. 35s coming in soon.

2A80B390-D596-45E2-85AA-BD6FCF596871.jpg

Looks great!

thanks. i'll have a new tire to add to the true tire size as well. i'm trying out the new Yokohama Geo MT 003 in 35x12.5r17.

hoping to get them mounted and balanced this weekend.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast