Evo Enforcer 3 stage 1, 2, or 3?

jjdias

I have a 2017 JKUR and plan on running 35" tires. After reading the forums here, the Evo Enforcer 3" sounds like the way to go. My question is which stage to buy? I also plan on getting the Evo spec King 2.0 shocks and the drag link flip kit. Besides the new drive shafts anything else I should be aware of or need to purchase. I'm in the boat of buy once cry once, this will be my DD and might see the trails once a month so the DTD from Evo is needed.

feederic

Hi jjdias, I'm in the process of outfitting my 2016 JKUHR too and looking at enforcer and enforcer pro. For a 3" lift and 35s you'll want a spare tire carrier and c gussets. I'm told stage one with the front lower control arms are all that's needed for a 3" lift.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I recommend the "stage" that comes with the Drag Link flip. It makes a noticeable difference.

You should plan for a new front drive shaft too since new the angle will cause the front drive shaft to fail sooner rather than later.

I also suggest having all of the brackets welded on.

jjdias

I have a 2017 JKUR and plan on running 35" tires. After reading the forums here, the Evo Enforcer 3" sounds like the way to go. My question is which stage to buy? I also plan on getting the Evo spec King 2.0 shocks and the drag link flip kit. Besides the new drive shafts anything else I should be aware of or need to purchase. I'm in the boat of buy once cry once, this will be my DD and might see the trails once a month so the DTD from Evo is needed.

Just read my post again and need to make a correction. The Evo Double Throw Down is NOT needed, I should proof read it first. All opinions and thoughts are welcome, just trying to keep from being over sold on stuff that I might not need.

jjdias

So I ordered up the Evo Enforcer 3" stage 1 with draglink flip kit and the King 2.0. The new BFG KO2 315/70/17's will be mounted on Fuel Vector D601 wheels and the Dynatrac ProGrip brake kit. Next round of money spending will be for bumpers and a winch.

cyoung16

I am running the 3inch enforcer with the draglink flip and with evo front lower and rear upper control arms. I am also on the rancho 9000s and absolutely love them and highly recommend them. Tires are 35 inch duratracs and have performed great so far.

As for a tire carrier I went with the hinged one from evo. Love it and works like a charm.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I am running the 3inch enforcer with the draglink flip and with evo front lower and rear upper control arms. I am also on the rancho 9000s and absolutely love them and highly recommend them. Tires are 35 inch duratracs and have performed great so far.

As for a tire carrier I went with the hinged one from evo. Love it and works like a charm.

Awesome, can you post some pictures? I'd love to see it!

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Thanks man, looks solid! The 3rd and last pictures are exactly what I was looking for.

Off topic, how did you rig up the 3rd brake light?

Last edited:

jjdias

Still waiting on EVO to ship out the King shocks, no eta yet. Thinking about buying a set of Rancho shocks so I can get the lift going while I wait for the King's to come in.

kingsize

Still waiting on EVO to ship out the King shocks, no eta yet. Thinking about buying a set of Rancho shocks so I can get the lift going while I wait for the King's to come in.

I just spoke with Joe. He has info on your shocks. Sorry about the delay.

Robert @ EVO MFG

jjdias

I just spoke with Joe. He has info on your shocks. Sorry about the delay.

Robert @ EVO MFG

No worries, Joe called me this morning and gave me the heads up. I was going to get the Ranchos so I didn't have to pass on anymore trips. Joe has me taking in the jeep on the 30th, the shocks should arrive by then.

Thank you for the reply.

Top Bottom