Lets play, who's the douche....

TRLJNKY

From what I saw I have to side with the Vette guy. If the lot was empty than that was a dick move and the Jeep had it coming. Now, if earlier the lot was full and the Vette parked like a douche than the dude needs to be charged with vandelism. She egged it on at the end laughing and filming. Dumb

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Chick sounded high as a kite or maybe just an airhead millennial with a camera. Surprised the guy didn't take the camera before driving off.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
I agree, looks like a fake. If it's real then the jeep owner would be the "douchiest" I don't have a problem with people that park way out in the parking lot to avoid damages to their car, but on the same note you can park way out and still only use one space.

WJCO

Meme King
I think the Jeep was the douchebag here. However the Vette owner's response was rediculous as well. He must be liquid for 100k or something.

Hot94Z28

Audio sucked so hard to hear him,but damaging someone else's shit is not cool. Now if he took the value out of the stems that would of been funny. But cutting the tires? Come on.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Obviously the Jeep owner was the one doing the video. Wanted prove to bring to the spouse because they wanted to upgrade tires! That's one way to do it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
That's fake. Both of those are people douches.
If I had a nice ride like this I would park at the very end of the lot too. The lot is almost empty so I don't see why the jeep owner has to be such a retard.

BobNH

I would agree with another douche trying for intardweb fame. If you're going to do it, you put the passenger door alongside their driver's side.
But in general, lots of people do this two space thing to protect their vehicle. In a massive lot that is that empty, totally on board. Small, full lots? Follow the lines or leave it home.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
That's fake. Both of those people are douches.
If I had a nice ride like this I would park at the very end of the lot too. The lot is almost empty so I don't see why the jeep owner has to be such a retard.

ob_tj

I would have to say the person in the jeep is an asshole. I now park all alone far away in my new jeep because I am paranoid. If someone did that to me I wouldn't have stabbed a tire but I'd be pissed off.

PilotJK

Looks kinda staged, but then again you never know... Both are wrong. But, the guy who slashed the tire is completely wrong. He committed a crime. Therefore, he's the douche!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom