Info about a tire website

jhubright

Hey fellow Jeepers,

Anyone ever order any tires from Simpletire.com?

I just ordered some tires from them and was wondering why they are almost $100 cheaper each tire. Did I just find a great deal or am I missing something?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

madstiles

Have not ordered from them but Discount Tire is a advertiser on this forum and they will beat any price. I got some Cooper st maxx from them about 6 months ago and they arrived in a few days think it was around $50 cheaper maybe more. Their customer service is second to none!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

ThatChemicalGuy

I've ordered from Simple Tire before, they're legit. That's actually where I'll be ordering my next set of tires from. And I know that Discount Tire will match or beat competitors prices, but I've used them once and will never use them again. Had a bad experience with them 👎

North208jeeper

Haven't ordered from them but I've heard good things! Few customers are always coming in with new tires to have installed. I work at Schwab's so any tires I want I get for cost plus 10% little bit spoiled haha my 35 12.5 17 Toyo at 2s only cost me $500 can't beat the 45k mile warranty either haha

08 jk unlimited

, flat fenders, rugged ridge xhd bumper,tuff stuff 12,500lb winch,35x12.5x17 Toyo at2s 6speed superchips equipped.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yes I have heard of them but never ordered from them. When it comes to it tho they are actually more expensive than discount tire. They charge shipping fees which really drives the price up.

I just punctured my tire yesterday and called discount tire and used my warranty and they sent me out a new tire yesterday! I will have it by tuesday

jhubright

Thanks

Thanks for the info guys! It's always nice to get some feedback from customers. My tires will be in soon! 37's!!:rock:

Top Bottom