Thread: Rear left passenger side door leak

Fresh Catch

Rear left passenger side door leak

Whenever it rains, I get a leak on my rear left passenger side door... I cannot figure out where the leak is coming from, what I mean is, I know where the water is coming out of but I don't know how the water is getting there I tried to post a picture but it says the file is too big or something like that and I'm new at this so I don't know how to do it.
    Anyway, has anybody had that problem in the rear doors?

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Been Around the Block
    It's a known issue that Jeep can't seem to fix. My new 2014 has been in 3 times and just when I think the issue is resolved, it's not. It's sporadic. I live in So Cal so it doesn't rain a lot. My carpet under the driver and passenger side get soaked. Sometimes it's both sides, sometimes it's just the driver side. Depends on how hard it rains. I have had the seals changed 3 times at the dealership. I am going to try some of the suggestions here. Here is a link with replies from people having the same issue:

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...seal+leak+rain