3 1/2 lift, but want to keep factory wheels

aadedas

Anyone have experience putting 35's on stock Rubican 17" wheels? Already have a 3 1/2" lift and spacers. I want to make sure i can go off-road and air down without breaking the bead loose.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

It's been done quite a bit. There are certain shops that won't mount and balance a 35 on our stock 17s but it can be done and a lot of people do without issues.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

It's been done quite a bit. There are certain shops that won't mount and balance a 35 on our stock 17s but it can be done and a lot of people do without issues.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
When I spoke with Discount Tire they said you could put 315/70r17 on rubicon wheels but not 35's. But I think you'd be fine with either.

scull20

7D_18697.jpg

Stock rubicon wheels and 35's...no issues at all. This is with a 3" enforcer lift. Wheels have 1.5" spacers.

WJCO

Meme King
I've wheeled with 2 guys who have done it with 37s and no issues. They air down to around 15 psi.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone have experience putting 35's on stock Rubican 17" wheels? Already have a 3 1/2" lift and spacers. I want to make sure i can go off-road and air down without breaking the bead loose.

You'll be fine so long as you don't go too low. I've done it and know plenty of others who have too.

Warebear

I'm also running 35s on my factory wheels. A local tire shop mounted them and had no issues with doing it. I'm also running 1.5" spacers. I air down to around 15 and never have problems.

Top Bottom