My first wrangler build!

Flex49

*Backstory time; Skip to the break in the text for actual discussion topic.*
So for my 16th birthday last year, my parents blessed me with an '07 Jeep Liberty that is upgraded and modded within and inch of its life. I'm was and still am very grateful to have it and I can't thank them enough for it...that being said I also took permanent control of my mom's '01 Wrangler around a week later, and no she's not getting it back. Unfortunately, due to her vertical challenge and like of the stock look, in not allowed to lift or modify it beyond the 2" BB and 31s that are on it, and when I leave for college next fall I have to give it back. I've recently put my liberty on the market for trade to a wrangler. I have been looking at options for upgrades on a budget once I get my wrangler, I have an extremely high paying job for my age but even at that jeep in mind I'm still a 16 year old senior in high school.

Looking for a 4" lift, adjustable track bars for front and rear (just to spare me from drilling), 2" hub centric wheels spacers, 33s on "15 rims, and some smittybilt toughness for the body. So to the discussion...I'm looking at the zone off-road 4" nitro shock lift kit in black with a matching steering stabilizer, rusty' off road track bars, and some supreme suspensions 2" spacers for my suspension. Sway me for or against those products and brands, any alternatives or suggestions are welcome. The tires and rims going under it will be BFG KO2 33x12.50R15 wrapped around mammoth boulder simulated beadlock a likely in charcoal (sorry, nobody is changing my mind on that). All input is very appreciated, and double points for anyone near eastern Kentucky who wants to swap a tj wrangler for a decked out liberty! [emoji23]

Job 1:21

Top Bottom