Headlights

BobNH

Get the jeep right up tight to a wall, perpendicilar to the wall. Make sure you have a very large and LEVEL area to work in, like a grocery store parking lot. Large flat area. Measure the centerline height and put a piece of tape on the wall at that height. Then measure and mark the centerline width of each light. Use a very long strip of tape, adequate for movement. Back the jeep STRAIGHT back until your headlights are 25' away on LOW BEAM. Now, use a t15 torx screwdriver to raise or lower with ine screw, left or right with the other.
Your tape should show a + + on the wall. You want your low beam to point in the lower right corner of each plus.
This is for a TJ, and presumably a YJ. You can google this to get a nice pdf of it as well. But it's pretty basic, and very easy.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

isaiasrodriguez

Get the jeep right up tight to a wall, perpendicilar to the wall. Make sure you have a very large and LEVEL area to work in, like a grocery store parking lot. Large flat area. Measure the centerline height and put a piece of tape on the wall at that height. Then measure and mark the centerline width of each light. Use a very long strip of tape, adequate for movement. Back the jeep STRAIGHT back until your headlights are 25' away on LOW BEAM. Now, use a t15 torx screwdriver to raise or lower with ine screw, left or right with the other.
Your tape should show a + + on the wall. You want your low beam to point in the lower right corner of each plus.
This is for a TJ, and presumably a YJ. You can google this to get a nice pdf of it as well. But it's pretty basic, and very easy.

Okay I can do it hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

Okay I can do it hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Seriously, if you can hold a stick in a straight line and twist it, you can adjust your headlights. Again though, google the process to find the pdf that shows the light pattern as I described it. It does help. Good luck. Not sure your location but if it helps you feel better, spray it with some rust penetrant. Jeeps like that.

Top Bottom