Wave From an H2

The BAD Influence

Caught the Bug
I've only been in the Jeep lifestyle for a short time. It's very rare that I get a wave back from another Jeep. I'm always so excited when one actually does. But, I'm wondering if I'm becoming a little obsessed. An H2 waved at me the other day. It pissed me off. "How dare a f#$@ing H2 wave to a Jeep!!!" Do I need to seek a councillor, or is this normal?

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TRLJNKY

😂 hahaha maybe the dude has a Jeep as another car, thought you had a badass ride, or just thinks because he has an H2 hes part of the offroad community. Either way, he made an effort I prob would have waved back. I can see the confusion on this one.

Ok im with krdadlamb on this one.
What does the Jeeper SOP say? Lol

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

SSTM714

I did it while driving a police car once... I was stopped at a red, Jeep gazing across the intersection and forgot where I was for a moment.

Green light - pass and wave.... He looked confused.

Apparently I was the confused one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

robx251

Caught the Bug
I did it while driving a police car once... I was stopped at a red, Jeep gazing across the intersection and forgot where I was for a moment.

Green light - pass and wave.... He looked confused.

Apparently I was the confused one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Ha ha I am glad I'm not the only one that is guilty of watching from the company vehicle. I have caught myself waving a Jeep as I was driving the state department of corrections transport Van. I am going to give myself a pass... It's a Grand caravan with the 3.6 pentastar v6 too.... [emoji61]

Sent from my E6820TM using WAYALIFE mobile app

The BAD Influence

Caught the Bug
Upon further consideration, I may have to admit I have a problem with H2s. Maybe it's because I've owned one, and considered a POS. I too have waived at Jeep's while driving my Audi. While driving my Harley, I've waived to other bikers, regardless of make or model. So, not sure why that H2 got under my skin.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom