Leather seats

Pizza_Breath

Figured i'd try this section out. Been looking for a set of black or brown front seats for a 2012 rubicon. Non heated.

I actually bought a pair then wrecked my track bar, sold the seats here to cover the track bar upgrade. So, i'm looking again. Holler at me if you have a set you're trying to get rid of.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Figured i'd try this section out. Been looking for a set of black or brown front seats for a 2012 rubicon. Non heated.

I actually bought a pair then wrecked my track bar, sold the seats here to cover the track bar upgrade. So, i'm looking again. Holler at me if you have a set you're trying to get rid of.

There's a dude on CL selling new Katskin leathers for JK seats. $200. Fronts only though. LA or OC, I think.

Pizza_Breath

There's a dude on CL selling new Katskin leathers for JK seats. $200. Fronts only though. LA or OC, I think.

Huh, i have a 2012, and katzkins sells a kit for 2011-2012, and 2013-2017. His is the latter....... i guess the seats are different?:thinking:

Pizza_Breath

Check out the Star Fabricating leather seat kits. I've been running the Supersport kit in BOHICA for about a year now. Very nice, high quality kit. It takes a little work to re skin the seats, but well worth it and not as difficult as one might think!
View attachment 268980

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dude those are awesome. Exactly what i'm going for. They have that old school vibe. Thank you

fiend

Caught the Bug
Huh, i have a 2012, and katzkins sells a kit for 2011-2012, and 2013-2017. His is the latter....... i guess the seats are different?:thinking:

I have no idea. I have a 2010 with neoprene seat covers anyway. Leather seats would be wasted on me.

fiend

Caught the Bug
How do you like the neoprene? To me it seems like they would make you sweat more, sitting in the seat. All I have to go by with neoprene, is my wetsuit though.

Well, a wetsuit surrounds your body and acts as an insulator. Neoprene seat covers don't do that. I think the pitch is that they are waterproof and tougher than OEM fabric, and easier to clean. That's been true for me. I have been pleased with mine. I actually think OEM fabric seats would feel hotter.

My wife has leather seats in her car (not a Jeep). They are comfortable but kinda slippery. Can't comment on heat, because she's always got the AC on.

black pearl

Hooked
Well, a wetsuit surrounds your body and acts as an insulator. Neoprene seat covers don't do that. I think the pitch is that they are waterproof and tougher than OEM fabric, and easier to clean. That's been true for me. I have been pleased with mine. I actually think OEM fabric seats would feel hotter.

My wife has leather seats in her car (not a Jeep). They are comfortable but kinda slippery. Can't comment on heat, because she's always got the AC on.

I guess what I meant was, on long rides do they make your back and ass sweat more, being they don't breath. I'm going to give them another look though, as I want seat covers of some kind.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Hey man -

Are you still looking for leather seats?

I just pulled the seats out of my brand new 75th Anniversary two door Wrangler.

- Two Front Bucket Seats & Rear Bench Seat
- Morococan Sun (Tan) With Ombré Mesh Inserts
- Both Front Buckets badged with 1941 + Willies
- Both Front Buckets Heated
- Passanger Front Bucket 'Slide Tilt'
- Rear Bench is Fold Tumble
- Mounting Brackets & Seat Belts Included
(seats are ready to install)

** WILL INCLUDE **

Dash & Door Bronze Interior Accents and Matching Leather Center Console Lid
(This will effectively give you a 75th Anniversary Ed. interior.

AND

Overhead Soundbar / Courtesy Light

Seats (and everything else) are absolutely Spotless / Brand New / Never Used.

Seats & Soundbar no longer fit due to custom roll cage)

PM me if you are interested - I will give you a spectacular price ....

Buying and selling is for active members. You joined 4 hours ago... check out the rules before posting, and welcome to Wayalife.

Top Bottom