G2 warranty.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Anyone have any problems with getting things replaced by g2? I know they're in the same building as pro comp and other companies. Pro comp warrantied heims on track bars no problem. But have been dealing with g2 for about two weeks on getting a stub shaft replaced. Was told last wed they were sending one out with a u joint. They're in Cali, I'm In Nevada. Still nothing. Was told I'd receive a tracking, haven't. Evo shipped out rear corners last wed and got them Friday. I talked to synergy on Monday about ball
Joints and with in an hour he had a package shipped and suppose to be here tomorrow. End rant I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Hope they take care of it. Sorry to hear it's such a PITA. On another note, worst case, the stub shaft is a standard 32 spline correct? With 1350 ujoint bores? If you had to, could you obtain it elsewhere?

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Hope they take care of it. Sorry to hear it's such a PITA. On another note, worst case, the stub shaft is a standard 32 spline correct? With 1350 ujoint bores? If you had to, could you obtain it elsewhere?

Correct. When I first talked to the guy on the sixth I asked if it was under warranty and said he'd get back to me. Told him if not I'll buy a stub shaft. But instead dealt with trying to get a hold of the guy for a week. May just buy a stub shaft eventually for a spare. Already have two u joints. If I would of know it would've taken this long I'd would of bought one.

Synergy even warrantied the u joint that seemed okay it was just damaged from the shafts hitting it.

WJCO

Meme King
Correct. When I first talked to the guy on the sixth I asked if it was under warranty and said he'd get back to me. Told him if not I'll buy a stub shaft. But instead dealt with trying to get a hold of the guy for a week. May just buy a stub shaft eventually for a spare. Already have two u joints. If I would of know it would've taken this long I'd would of bought one.

Synergy even warrantied the u joint that seemed okay it was just damaged from the shafts hitting it.

Can you easily find the stub shaft in chromoly?

WJCO

Meme King
Would be my only other option for 35 splines I think. I just need to get pro rock 60s.

I know for sure the Dynatrac shafts have the same stub shaft as I have them. Unfortunately the inner shaft is still only a 30 spline and wont fit your locker. Looking at your pictures though, I really think something was wrong with your G2 shafts to begin with and it wasn't related to what you were doing.

https://www.dynatrac.com/axleshaft-kits/jk44-front-axleshaft-upgrade-kit.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom