Where are all the rims for 37's with 3.75" or 3.5" backspacing???

klemb

So i've been going through multiple websites, links, forums, books, newspapers and encyclopedia's trying to find rims that will clear the frame with 37's. I've read multiple posts where a 3.75" or 3.5" backspacing is best. NOW, knowing that info is one thing, but how the f*ck do I find rims with that backspacing. I've been searching for the past 2 days, and found 2 rims with that backspacing in a 15" or 17" rim. I'm looking for either 17" or 18" rims, and its next to impossible to sift through everything to find rims that work. I'm not looking to add spacers and i'm not looking to add washers to the steering stop 'screws'. I'm afraid of 4" backspacing because reading multiple post where people state they rub on control arms. I have a 4.5" lift on my 2017 JKU, and don't know if 4" backspace is enough at full turn while off-roading.

So, the purpose of my rant, Can somebody please point me in the direction of finding rims with 3.75 or 3.5" backspace to fit a 37" tire? Or if you have 37's with 4" backspaced rims, please let me know if you have rubbing issues. Or post pics of what you have with description so i know what to search for.

Thanks!!!

Ddays

Hooked
So i've been going through multiple websites, links, forums, books, newspapers and encyclopedia's trying to find rims that will clear the frame with 37's. I've read multiple posts where a 3.75" or 3.5" backspacing is best. NOW, knowing that info is one thing, but how the f*ck do I find rims with that backspacing. I've been searching for the past 2 days, and found 2 rims with that backspacing in a 15" or 17" rim. I'm looking for either 17" or 18" rims, and its next to impossible to sift through everything to find rims that work. I'm not looking to add spacers and i'm not looking to add washers to the steering stop 'screws'. I'm afraid of 4" backspacing because reading multiple post where people state they rub on control arms. I have a 4.5" lift on my 2017 JKU, and don't know if 4" backspace is enough at full turn while off-roading.

So, the purpose of my rant, Can somebody please point me in the direction of finding rims with 3.75 or 3.5" backspace to fit a 37" tire? Or if you have 37's with 4" backspaced rims, please let me know if you have rubbing issues. Or post pics of what you have with description so i know what to search for.

Thanks!!!

Chamber Pro's with 4" backspacing. Very very slight rub at full stuff in rear but only when opposite front corner is stuffed as well. I also run 13.50 wide Coopers, currently no spacers and I have never rubbed on control arms. I am running the overpriced orange knuckles and I never adjusted (ground down) the steering stops but not sure if that affects it any. I wouldn't go with 18" wheels either - really limits your tire choices

CL1A3414.jpg

CL1A3525.jpg

fiend

Caught the Bug
I run chamber pro IIs which have 4 inches BS. I have a 4.5" synergy short arm lift. I run 37x12.50 trail grapplers. No rubbing on control arms and I did not have to limit turning radius.

ADA OZ

Forget the Interco Birddogs. The manufacture can't even guess at an ETA. Unless someone knows where they're at...?? I was going to go with these as a mid point before full bead locks.

I'm in the same boat as the op. Looking for new wheels (I bent one) and really can't decipher if I actually need beadlocks (east coast) but only want to buy once. Discount will not mount and balance beadlocks. So there goes my certs and life time balance and rotation haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Forget the Interco Birddogs. The manufacture can't even guess at an ETA. Unless someone knows where they're at...?? I was going to go with these as a mid point before full bead locks.

I'm in the same boat as the op. Looking for new wheels (I bent one) and really can't decipher if I actually need beadlocks (east coast) but only want to buy once. Discount will not mount and balance beadlocks. So there goes my certs and life time balance and rotation haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

They will ballance and rotate, they just wont mess with the rings. and rightfully so, I wouldnt want them to mess with my rings. The only wrench discount knows how to use is an impact. I'll do my own tire rotations, Thank you very much. but all my certs are still good, I just have to break down the beadlock before giving them the tire... no issues thus far

KYRubi

I'm running B.A.D. Wheels Eklipse 17's on mine. They're 17X10 with 3.5" backspacing. I have 37X13.5R17's on them. They have an internal beadlock system, so they're pretty much maintenance free. I really like them.

C288291F-55FD-4270-8059-D38FE40314F8_zpspwkztjtc.jpg

Top Bottom