Rough Country switch Panel?

rubiconrunner

Holy moly, rough country seems to have bit directly off of sPod. Now I read some thread in here about sPod and the shabby shit they did on jk-forum but how do you feel about this rough country switch controller? just some China knock off?

Btw sPod made a hilarious (stupid) video taking a shot directly at rough country about this. Personally I wouldn't purchase an sPod simply put there's no current need for one secondly the times I've visited their tents they seem to think they are 'holier than thou' and don't really want to talk to you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Yep, sPod blows:

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/15125-sPOD-Honesty-Integrity-and-the-Lack-Thereof

Rough Country has a reputation of cheap products.

For the fourth time:

Ahh yes, Rough Country.

You see, Rough Country is like an ugly girlfriend. You go out and see all your friends with these top shelf girlfriends, and you feel left out. So you go out, and just pick one up wherever you can find her. It serves its purpose but pretty soon she starts sagging and making funny noises, and honestly you've always been embarrassed to be seen with her anyway, so you order up a top shelf replacement.

Then one night she comes by unannounced and sees the new top shelf kit laying in the garage spread out with her joints all greased up, and things get awkward.

This as well:

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/46140-Rough-Country

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Ahh yes, Rough Country.

You see, Rough Country is like an ugly girlfriend. You go out and see all your friends with these top shelf girlfriends, and you feel left out. So you go out, and just pick one up wherever you can find her. It serves its purpose but pretty soon she starts sagging and making funny noises, and honestly you've always been embarrassed to be seen with her anyway, so you order up a top shelf replacement.

Then one night she comes by unannounced and sees the new top shelf kit laying in the garage spread out with her joints all greased up, and things get awkward.

That quote is legendary.

Top Bottom