Out Testing - First 2-Door JL Wrangler Spy Pic

The gang was out thrashing on some test mules at Silver Lake Sand Dunes. Hill Climbs, Donuts in the bowls etc. I may have some video somewhere haven't checked the gopro yet. Heres some pics.

IMG_0971.jpg
IMG_0973.jpg
IMG_0977.jpg
IMG_0976.jpg
20170719224948-44b9d2cd.jpg

and a shameless pic drop from my fun day out
IMG_0978.JPG

Last edited:
Apparently Photobucket just redid their rules and dont allow third party hosting unless you pay them $400. Ill have them up in a minute...

Do they let you look at them close? The one driver doesn't look real friendly

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I didn't get that close to find out really, but once they saw the phone camera they kept a bit more distance. I knew a guy that worked for VW Audi and when he was driving their camouflaged car they pretty much told him if there are pictures leaked you don't work here anymore, mainly for the parts that they camouflaged anyways, since the jeeps still had their pretty dresses on I doubt they really care that a few more pictures are floating around, had i got an interior shot on the other hand I'm sure they'd be a bit more angry.

Go pro caught them playing in the bowls a bit

GraniteCrystal

Yeah, first pic of the 2 door. I was wondering if they'd ever consider killing it off. Too classic. The purists would hate them.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Next time just run over there and yank all that shit off so we can see it. .... just kidding. Great pics. [emoji106]Will be nice to have a grab handle there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

szobell

Great shots!!! Could you tell if either of them was a diesel? not sure if you were able to get close enough.

Top Bottom