Wave from Jersey

jgraz

Hello everyone
Checking in from New Jersey. Been lurking here for a bit but figured I'd finally get something posted. I've had my '16 Sport 2D for about 2.5 years but recently I've been getting the MOD itch, and I've been scratching hard.
Started out with a leveling kit back in Jan and was fine with that until I joined my local club and had my first trip out to Rausch Creek in May. Went there stock(except leveling kit) and only intended on the greens and maybe trying a blue trail here and there. Well I got talked into a couple of black sections too. Came home and promptly booked an install for a 2.5" RK Flex which I just had installed about a week ago. While I was there I got on the books for gear work at the end of Aug. Going 3.21 to 4.56 and while its there I'm getting control arm skids welded on. In the meantime I just installed a tire carrier and skids are soon. With the lift, I opted for the exhaust spacers and needless to say that sucks so I'll be checking on drive shafts very soon too. Anyway thanks for having me
Graz

jgraz

Oh yeah I also pick tossed the stock bumpers and snagged a set of matching half doors in a sick deal.
1499468695094.jpg 1497109027052.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom