CELEBRATING 10 YEARS of WAYALIFE VIDEOS

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's hard to believe that it was 10 years ago to the day that Cindy and I posted up our very first Jeep video on what was then, a relatively new website called YouTube. We made it just for fun and if you can believe it, using a Sony Handycam that we bought on a whim and at a Costco while on vacation. Little did we know at the time that making Jeep videos would ultimately become a passion of ours and one that would lead us to making hundreds of videos, have thousands of subscribers and millions of views from people just like you. To help celebrate this milestone, we'd like to share some memorable moments that we filmed over the years and hope that you'll enjoy taking this walk with down memory lane with us.

Thank you for following our videos on YouTube over the last 10 years. We hope that you'll be able to join us on one of our adventures in the next 10 to come. Until then, keep the shiny side up, all four on the floor and with any luck, we'll see you on the trail. :cool:

GraniteCrystal

Name and year. Oh man, I don't stand a shot (pun intended). I'll be impressed if someone can do it!

Congrats on 10 years of awesomeness Eddie and Cindy!

Growlz

And I think my wife and I have watched every video. We always look forward to them. Thanks so much to you guys for producing them!

TRLJNKY

Awesome video! Man it got me motivated 😁. So glad to be a part of this amazing group! Thank you Cindy for letting Eddie pick up the camera at Costco lol. Seriously, congratulations on a milestone and one hell of accomplishment!

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Name and year. Oh man, I don't stand a shot (pun intended). I'll be impressed if someone can do it!

Congrats on 10 years of awesomeness Eddie and Cindy!

LOL!! It really isn't that hard but you would need to have watched a lot of our videos.

Thank you :cool:

New favorite video. That was awesome. Was that a helicopter chasing you in one of those shots?

Yup. We were hired by a company called Powerline Patrol to have Moby be filmed for an advertisement piece they were making for their company.

And I think my wife and I have watched every video. We always look forward to them. Thanks so much to you guys for producing them!

Thank you, we're so glad that you enjoy them :cool:

WJCO

Meme King
Congrats on 10 years! Great job putting that video together. That really captures the Way Of Life. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video with lots of highlights! Congratulations on 10 years!

Thank you. There are a lot of highlights for sure but surprisingly even to us, there were so many more that we had to leave out :cool:

Awesome video! Man it got me motivated ��. So glad to be a part of this amazing group! Thank you Cindy for letting Eddie pick up the camera at Costco lol. Seriously, congratulations on a milestone and one hell of accomplishment!

Thanks! Who knew that a simple trip to Costco would have lead to all this :crazyeyes:

Congrats on 10 years! Great job putting that video together. That really captures the Way Of Life. :thumb:

Thank you :blush:

SJ21XDC

Congratulations! I've enjoyed everyone of your video's and look forward to seeing what happens over the next 10 years! :thumb:

taher2.1

Congratulations to both of you :rock::rock::rock::rock:

Always will be thankful for talking me out of paying for off roading classes :thumb:

Flat Top

Congrats on the milestone! You never know where the simplest decision will take you.

I've always been interested Jeeps but is was running across your videos back in 2008/2009 that really light the fire that is now my passion for Jeeps and lead to buying my first Jeep. I for one am glad for that impulse buy and Cindy's approval! :thumb::thumb:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Awesome stuff. Thanks for 10 years of sharing your experiences with everyone. Love the videos, and the photos shared here on the forum. Here's to the next 10! :beer:

Top Bottom