Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: CELEBRATING 10 YEARS of WAYALIFE VIDEOS

CELEBRATING 10 YEARS of WAYALIFE VIDEOS

It's hard to believe that it was 10 years ago to the day that Cindy and I posted up our very first Jeep video on what was then, a relatively new website called YouTube. We made it just for fun and if you can believe it, using a Sony Handycam that we bought on a whim and at a Costco while on vacation. Little did we know at the time that making Jeep videos would ultimately become a passion of ours and one that would lead us to making hundreds of videos, have thousands of subscribers and millions of views from people just like you. To help celebrate this milestone, we'd like to share some memorable moments that we filmed over the years and hope that you'll enjoy taking this walk with down memory lane with us.

Thank you for following our videos on YouTube over the last 10 years. We hope that you'll be able to join us on one of our adventures in the next 10 to come. Until then, keep the shiny side up, all four on the floor and with any luck, we'll see you on the trail.

Name and year. Oh man, I don't stand a shot (pun intended). I'll be impressed if someone can do it!

Congrats on 10 years of awesomeness Eddie and Cindy!

New favorite video. That was awesome. Was that a helicopter chasing you in one of those shots?

And I think my wife and I have watched every video. We always look forward to them. Thanks so much to you guys for producing them!
    2004 TJ - Sold
    2007 Unlimited Sahara, Steel Blue - Sold
    2009 Unlimited X, Bright Silver Metallic - Sold
    2014 Unlimited Rubicon, Copperhead - Jeep Buyback
    2017 Unlimited 75th Anniversary, Granite Crystal Metallic

Great video with lots of highlights! Congratulations on 10 years!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome video! Man it got me motivated 😁. So glad to be a part of this amazing group! Thank you Cindy for letting Eddie pick up the camera at Costco lol. Seriously, congratulations on a milestone and one hell of accomplishment!

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCrystal View Post
    Name and year. Oh man, I don't stand a shot (pun intended). I'll be impressed if someone can do it!

Congrats on 10 years of awesomeness Eddie and Cindy!
    LOL!! It really isn't that hard but you would need to have watched a lot of our videos.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCrystal View Post
    New favorite video. That was awesome. Was that a helicopter chasing you in one of those shots?
    Yup. We were hired by a company called Powerline Patrol to have Moby be filmed for an advertisement piece they were making for their company.

Quote Originally Posted by Growlz View Post
    And I think my wife and I have watched every video. We always look forward to them. Thanks so much to you guys for producing them!
    Thank you, we're so glad that you enjoy them

Congrats on 10 years! Great job putting that video together. That really captures the Way Of Life.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by TrainWreck618 View Post
    Great video with lots of highlights! Congratulations on 10 years!
    Thank you. There are a lot of highlights for sure but surprisingly even to us, there were so many more that we had to leave out

Quote Originally Posted by cavfighter View Post
    Awesome video! Man it got me motivated ��. So glad to be a part of this amazing group! Thank you Cindy for letting Eddie pick up the camera at Costco lol. Seriously, congratulations on a milestone and one hell of accomplishment!
    Thanks! Who knew that a simple trip to Costco would have lead to all this

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Congrats on 10 years! Great job putting that video together. That really captures the Way Of Life.
    Thank you

Congratulations! I've enjoyed everyone of your video's and look forward to seeing what happens over the next 10 years!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast