Thread: Thinkin gof getting a trailhawk WK2

Thinkin gof getting a trailhawk WK2

So last year i bought a new Grand Cherokee High Altitude fully loaded with the 5.7 v8 hemi. And i absolutly love it!
    After a year now i've realized its just too much of a gas hog and was thinking of getting a 2017 grand cherokee trailhawk with the 3.6 v6.
    I found a dealer outside the DC area that has a $50,000 MSRP for sale asking $40,900.
    What do you all think?Is this a good deal? Is it worth it?
    I live up in PA and have't seen anyone come close to $40k for this set up.

I'll trade you the 3.6 V6 out of my JK for your 5.7 V8 Hemi

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCrystal View Post
    I'll trade you the 3.6 V6 out of my JK for your 5.7 V8 Hemi
    Lol. If it were only that easy.
    Hit hemi only has 12k miles on it.
    20160801_183757.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don't pay a lot of attention to new vehicle prices like I used to, but man, 40k just sounds like a lot of money for an SUV.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I don't pay a lot of attention to new vehicle prices like I used to, but man, 40k just sounds like a lot of money for an SUV.
    It IS a lot of money for an SUV. Unless of course you're shopping for Toyota 4 Runners and Tacomas. Man they're nice, but they're just so freaking expensive.
    B.O.D. Build - 2014 Granite Crystal JKU - http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...t-Build-Thread

Fresh Catch
    On another forum the same question was asked. With the end of the year coming, you could snag one for around 38k. That's not a bad price by any means though. See if they'll bite at a lower price.