Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: what is your trailer ? camp trailer , teardrop , travel trailer or ????????

Nothing but a Thing Overland_stormtrooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    So, as of right now, I'd say skip the Forest River R-Pod. It's cool and all, but too much stuff is F'd up, for it to be a brand new trailer.
    Attachment 269042

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    had actually went and looked at one liked it but didn't like it , the inside had a decent layout for myself , but didn't care for the way the added extra room attached nor the pita it looks like it would be to put it up.. for that I would rather just a awning , granted I may not use it all the time but I still want the option of doing so if I want the shade ........

Quote Originally Posted by North208jeeper View Post
    I'm currently rocking a fully restored 84 Coleman pop up. Killer deal on it so couldn't refuse drove 318 miles one way to pick it up. Holds 10 Gallons of water and I bring extra to refill. Easy on the fuel mileage as well. Unloaded it only weighs 940lbs opens up to 19ft 8 inches only paid $600 for it

Attachment 269031

08 jk unlimited

, flat fenders, rugged ridge xhd bumper,tuff stuff 12,500lb winch,35x12.5x17 Toyo at2s 6speed superchips equipped.
    indeed a good deal congrats on finding that for sure .... my grandfolks had one we used to go camping in when I was younger , didn't matter if they came or not as my mother would borrow it from them all the time , we were one of those families you see in sights with a trailer then a few tents as well when we all went there was just that many of us , grown ups got the pop up and kids were all out in tents ... I suppose between that and growing up doing all the moving about due to being a military brat is where my wanderlust comes from more than anything .......

I am looking at some of the newer hard aframe type pop ups as I like the style and can see in my mind the things I do want to add onto it such as solar and a rack to haul a canoe .. the best ive seen though for pop ups suspension wise is the baja version which also has a bit of a deck on the front for cargo ....................... I like that they are lightweight and pretty easy to tow about , dislike needs a good bit of work to make it more off road capable ...

IMG_0070.jpgIMG_0074.jpgIMG_0077.jpgIMG_0082.jpg

I've posted these several times before on a couple different threads...Xventure Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Ed, You always post really cool stuff..... But you bring a hot tub with you on a Jeep trail, cmon......
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Ed, You always post really cool stuff..... But you bring a hot tub with you on a Jeep trail, cmon......
    That's not a hot tub...it's a jacuzzi...if you look closely, you'll see the pasta machine & expresso bar

that hot tub must kill the battery power pretty quick , unless you got a big ole genny running it .................. and I've seen it on several threads I actually like the set up especially the batwing awning ........

Crap, I dont have any pics to upload from my phone yet. I just bought a 97 Jayco 7x12 popup that was lifted 8 inches for slightly larger tires and clearance. Wife was bent cuz I bought it w/o full approval but she found the "popup princess" site from pinterest and it became a remodel project- totally won her over by dressing it up inside. Anyways, i will find pics or take some because it came out sweet. I refaced cabinets, new hardware, painted everything white, fabbed all new countertops out of walnut, and she and my 12yr old daughter sewed up new covers for the cushions.
    we took it up to Sequoia for July4th and it was great. Wife and kids love the trailer!
    I have been modding it and fiddling with it since the first day...

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Have you seen these?

https://www.jayco.com/products/trave...8-hummingbird/

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

Yup and another is the geopro series that looks decent as well .. am kinda likin the tab outbacks quite a bit honestly ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've got a Kamparoo. The weight isn't bad at all. Does great off road. Really quick to set up by yourself too, less than 5 minutes.
    IMG_3097.jpg
    IMG_5509.jpg
    IMG_3074.jpg
    IMG_3101.jpg

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast