Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: what is your trailer ? camp trailer , teardrop , travel trailer or ????????

Nothing but a Thing Overland_stormtrooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWest View Post
    I've got a Kamparoo. The weight isn't bad at all. Does great off road. Really quick to set up by yourself too, less than 5 minutes.
    Attachment 269213
    Attachment 269214
    Attachment 269215
    Attachment 269216

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Nice little setup man thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I am really wanting a Bloomer crawler hauler. According to the governor, anything I get better have a shower, heat and AC.

This is what we're looking hard at. Hard to find a dealer though. Probably gonna have to drive a ways.

vista-cruiser-17rwdexterior.jpg

Fresh Catch
    I really like the off road teardrops but the price not so much.You can get a brand new 4 x 8 cargo trailers around here
    for about $1300.My plan is to have one custom made that is 4 x 10 and build the inside in the same fashion as the teardrops layout.
    Hopefully I can get this going in the next year.
    Last edited by MotoCult; 07-22-2017 at 05:07 PM.

what is your trailer ? camp trailer , teardrop , travel trailer or ????????

^^ I've looked into that a bit. There are companies out there now making upgrades for box trailers. You can get windows, slides, beds, all sorts of stuff.

Upgraded box trailers are fairly common with the motorcycle (street bike) track crowd.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

It's not much. Built for under $500. We tent camp. Planning on upping the springs a bit and taller tires this winter. The pic is of it loaded.

FB_IMG_1500745915443.jpg

heres one I like quite a bit as well but the cost is absurd and the wait for it is a few months but overall this thing is one I would like ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWHZqhfLTTs

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    This is what we're looking hard at. Hard to find a dealer though. Probably gonna have to drive a ways.

vista-cruiser-17rwdexterior.jpg
    haven't seen one firsthand yet or looked at them to much... but have heard of them ... i'm sure by the time I am ready to do this there will be a lot more options than there are now ................. it seems like this whole area is just really beginning to take off here , as folks begin to realize just how beautiful alot of this country really is and are starting to get more into getting out there an seeing it for themselves instead of just enjoying the sights from others pictures ........for me it is more how I was when I was growing up and into my 30's I think my upcoming 50'th has me realizing ive fallen into the trap of settling down and cant stand myself for allowing it to happen ...

Quote Originally Posted by MotoCult View Post
    I really like the off road teardrops but the price not so much.You can get a brand new 4 x 8 cargo trailers around here
    for about $1300.My plan is to have one custom made that is 4 x 10 and build the inside in the same fashion as the teardrops layout.
    Hopefully I can get this going in the next year.
    this is a option I am considering as well as I have seen quite a few converted ones that look really nice , and it can be done inside the way I want as for total setup which is always a plus when you think about it ....

Quote Originally Posted by aTX427 View Post
    I am really wanting a Bloomer crawler hauler. According to the governor, anything I get better have a shower, heat and AC.
    hadn't heard of these will have to check them out for sure , being as I will be living in it as full time rubber tramp I am wanting to be sure it has a few of the basics as well , ac , some form of shower even if it is a outside one , ac , heat but no biggie here honestly as a little buddy heater will more than suffice if it doesn't have it , and a toilet simply as when ya wake up in the middle of the night and you don't really wanna dig a hole its just a lot nicer to not have to at times ...

Quote Originally Posted by PT1400 View Post
    It's not much. Built for under $500. We tent camp. Planning on upping the springs a bit and taller tires this winter. The pic is of it loaded.

FB_IMG_1500745915443.jpg
    right now I just load up the jeep and like you tent camp as it is the way I prefer to do although I did sleep in the jeep when I was up at Bryce simply as they already had a fair amount of snow on the ground which as I was only there for a single night didn't think it was worth clearing a spot to pitch the tent , and more fell the night I was there ....

A winni drop and a micro minne by Winnebago are nice. winni drop is like an r-pod and micro minne is a little bigger. I currently have a pop up, but looking for a hard side to make traveling easier.
    IMG_8357.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clay I have seen them because the company I was with we delivered them but never been in one. Jayco makes a good camper

Sent from my QTASUN1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast