Sooo kinda off the wall question for more experienced jeepers

Shelbygreenjk

So I got my jeep last week and have been looking into seat covers before I go topless to counteract the socal sun. I'm thinking bartact at least in the front but maybe just switching the back to an aftermarket bench seat that's vinyl covered since the only folks riding back there would be my pups and it's way less expensive weirdly. Anyway please let me know what y'all think and hello from sunny (and hot as hell currently) San Diego!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have heard nothing but awesome reviews on them too, plus I'm military so I have a million different bags I can strap on. How are they for dogs?

I have a 4 lb Yorkshire terrier and she couldn't do damage to a piece of tissue paper. But the covers are ridiculously tough and mud/dirt/stains just come right out of them. They're awesome. Theres a YT video of some maniac driving through a car wash with them and his top down. It's funny as hell but a good testament.

naysjp

Just stay the hell away from neoprene seat covers and you'll be okay. The worst $200 I ever spent on a Jeep. Bartac is what I was told to look at next time I want seat covers. I want some red leather upholstery done for my JK but it's going to cost and there are other things I need.

Shelbygreenjk

Soooo I pulled the trigger and ordered front and rear all black with molle straps from bartact!!! Got a good deal and found a place that had a 10% discount and payed sales tax! I'm so so excited! Thanks everybody for your input!

Top Bottom