2012 VW Jetta GLI Autobahn 26K miles

SilverBack

Unfortunately, I am selling my 2012 Jetta GLI Autobahn, for various reasons. The two biggest ones are because my jeep dog isn't compatible with the super clean interior and I require some extra cash to ship my jeep back to the US. The car is in PERFECT condition with 26k mostly freeway accumulated miles. There has been someone in the back seat less than a dozen times. It has been driven only occasionally as I am overseas and my folks have kept it under great conditions for me in TN. It is in excellent/ perfect condition, fully loaded and includes the Autobahn package (upgraded wheels and exterior) as well as the upgraded Fender Audio system, a 200HP turbo charged engine and the DSG transmission with paddle shifters on the steering wheel.
I'm happy to provide more pictures, if requested.All services and inspections have been performed by the dealer in Knoxville TN. This is a very fun vehicle to drive on curvy roads and gets more than 30MPG on the interstate and open roads. The only option it doesn't have is navigation. I am selling it for $14,500.00 OBO. If you are interested of know anyone that is please let me know.
IMG_0336.jpg
IMG_0308.jpg
IMG_0070.jpg
IMG_0071.jpg
IMG_0342.jpg
IMG_0339.jpg
IMG_0340.jpg

Last edited:

JKbrick

Had to chuckle when you said you needed cash to ship your jeep back it sounded like the email where they send you a million dollars then will come and get half and you keep half.
Edit: I love VW , it's a nice looking car

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

SilverBack

Had to chuckle when you said you needed cash to ship your jeep back it sounded like the email where they send you a million dollars then will come and get half and you keep half.
Edit: I love VW , it's a nice looking car

[emoji23] Haha. Truth is the quotes to get the jeep back to the US span a huge range from 1.5k to upwards of 9.5k with all the variables.
Thanks it is a very nice car and I love to drive it but we are now a jeep and truck family.

Top Bottom