Wave from North Las Vegas

matthoef

Where to start .... hmm? Name is Matt and I'm in the Air Force (15 yrs). I don't currently own a Jeep BUT hopefully within the next 2 wks to month I'll be behind the wheel of an LJ. Currently eyeballing a LJ Rubi but I'm waiting on some other stuff to finalize before biting the bullet. Our garage is currently home to a 06 Mini Cooper S (that I can't wait to be rid of) and a 17 Ram Rebel. We've been putting the Rebel through the paces over the last month or so offroad and it's made the itch to have a Jeep nearly unbearable, lol. I've been under a car for the better part of my life and offroading in some fashion for about 8 yrs (but sadly none of those yrs in a Jeep). I'm looking forward to being a part of the community and meeting up if the possibility arises.

matthoef

Well ... I thought I'd update my intro thread with my Jeep purchase.

2008 Rubicon, Detonator Yellow. 3.5" lift?, 35", Poison Spyder hood vent panel, and a bunch of other goodies that I'm still trying to figure out the brands of.
IMG_1127.jpg

LasVegasJK

Well ... I thought I'd update my intro thread with my Jeep purchase.

2008 Rubicon, Detonator Yellow. 3.5" lift?, 35", Poison Spyder hood vent panel, and a bunch of other goodies that I'm still trying to figure out the brands of.
View attachment 269945

Congratulations! I know it's late notice, but I'm taking a couple Jeep's through Copper Cache trail tomorrow morning. You are welcome to join us.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

matthoef

Congratulations! I know it's late notice, but I'm taking a couple Jeep's through Copper Cache trail tomorrow morning. You are welcome to join us.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn ... I just now saw this. I'd probably have tagged along depending on what time you guys left. If there's anyone going out on Monday (31 July), I'm free all day (unless I get slapped with a honey-do list).

Top Bottom