Not getting notifications

black pearl

Hooked
I'm not sure if I clicked something I shouldn't have. I'm not getting notifications on threads I'm subscribed to, or when some one quotes me. Here is what I've tried, deleted and reinstalled app, restarted phone, checked settings. I'm not very tech savvy. Any idea on what I did wrong?[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
3730392.jpg

GraniteCrystal

I stopped getting notifications about 9 months ago. Got a new phone (for different reasons) and everything. Never get any of the notifications. I've grown accustomed to just opening the app every once in a while but I'm sure I miss people quoting me on threads I may not be paying as much attention to.

black pearl

Hooked
I haven't been getting notifications since the last app upgrade either.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

I stopped getting notifications about 9 months ago. Got a new phone (for different reasons) and everything. Never get any of the notifications. I've grown accustomed to just opening the app every once in a while but I'm sure I miss people quoting me on threads I may not be paying as much attention to.

Alright, good to know it's not just me.

Is it pointless to quote you two, since you don't get notifications also?[emoji848][emoji23]

JMac79

I'm not sure if I clicked something I shouldn't have. I'm not getting notifications on threads I'm subscribed to, or when some one quotes me. Here is what I've tried, deleted and reinstalled app, restarted phone, checked settings. I'm not very tech savvy. Any idea on what I did wrong?[emoji848]

You have an iPhone? Settings, notifications, WAYALIFE app, then make sure all the notifications you want are green?

JMac79

Hmm... it was all off. Isn't that something I would have to do on purpose? Anyways thanks for the info, maybe it will work now. [emoji1303]

One time I stopped getting notifications and it was off. Maybe after an update or something. Once I put my phone in sleep mode and didn't get anything, so be careful of that. It might have been an accident or one of those things that it did on its own.

Top Bottom