Ironclads And More This Saturday 7/29

WJCO

Meme King
I know it's short notice, but anyone want to do Ironclads this Saturday and maybe one more? Maybe Ski Road (Rock Creek)?

Meet at 9:00am at the dirt parking lot on Highway 72, just south of Highway 7, near Allenspark.

IMG_20170725_222925_176.jpg

IMG_20170725_222905_645.jpg

IMG_20170725_222948_347.jpg

Going:

1- WJCO
2- Kyle7R
3- Slimebones
4- BananaJeep +1
5- bigcale
6- jonlipan

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
One of these days I'm gonna get fed up with the day to day bullshit I have to deal with and reply to one of your threads saying eff it - I'm on my way

WJCO

Meme King
One of these days I'm gonna get fed up with the day to day bullshit I have to deal with and reply to one of your threads saying eff it - I'm on my way

If you start driving now, you can make it by Saturday I'm sure.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Start driving! You can crash at my place in Nebraska along the way lol

It ain't all that bad. About 15 hrs to the exact location WJCO posted. Maybe sometime in the future I can give my self a 4 day weekend and drive down there. 2 days of driving and 2 days of wheeling in the mountains.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I was planning on getting a hotel in Denver Friday night but with this trip I'll probably end up camping somewhere near the meetup point. If anyone wants to come along, let me know.

WJCO

Meme King
I was planning on getting a hotel in Denver Friday night but with this trip I'll probably end up camping somewhere near the meetup point. If anyone wants to come along, let me know.

PM sent. FYI, there is a fire ban right now. However, it's suppose to rain everyday this week, so that may change.

Top Bottom