Rockhard 4x4 Cage

Arizona

Hey fellow Wheelers! In preperation for a fully welded cage, I will be removing my rockhard 4x4 cage this weekend and putting it up for sale. Its like new and has only been in the jeep for about 8 months. Fits 2007-2010 2/4door. It is painted satin black(Not powdercoated) and comes with all of the hardware to install. If you're intersted and live outside of Arizona, we can work out a deal for shipping.

Asking $525 OBO

Thanks
IMG_3117.jpg
F3FBA95A-4C75-4C00-AE0E-91E295E3CA27.jpg

fiend

Caught the Bug
I will be in AZ at the end of August. If you still have it then I'd be interested.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Hi, wondering if the rockhard cage was sold. I'll be in Phoenix M-W of next week and am interested. Your PM box is full.

Maniacal

Hey fellow Wheelers! In preperation for a fully welded cage, I will be removing my rockhard 4x4 cage this weekend and putting it up for sale. Its like new and has only been in the jeep for about 8 months. Fits 2007-2010 2/4door. It is painted satin black(Not powdercoated) and comes with all of the hardware to install. If you're intersted and live outside of Arizona, we can work out a deal for shipping.

Asking $525 OBO

Thanks
View attachment 270086
View attachment 270087

Is this still available? Or sold already?

Maniacal

For your information i am not on this site just for the classifieds. I have been doing a bunch of reading on the forum and if i don't feel like i have much to add to the conversation i choose not too say anything. In all honesty i just found the classifieds because i have been reading other stuff since may. Lots of great write ups. Just not the type of person to say something just to say it. I guess i could be an asshole to someones posts for no reason to make sure i am considered an active member. :beer:

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
For your information i am not on this site just for the classifieds. I have been doing a bunch of reading on the forum and if i don't feel like i have much to add to the conversation i chose not too say anything. In all honesty i just found the classifieds because i have been reading other stuff. Lots of great write ups. Just not the type of person to say something just to say it.

The members in this community are going to be very unlikely to buy/sell with someone if they don't know who they are. We have tons of threads to share your general love of Jeeps and the places you've been to. That's just one reason those rules are in place. It's no different than a neighbor down the street that you've seen for years and never met, then suddenly they stop by one day and want to babysit your kids. Ain't going to happen.

I guess i could be an asshole to someones posts for no reason to make sure i am considered an active member. :beer:

Sounds like you're off to a good start.

Maniacal

Something i do try to avoid is being a smartass. Which is the main reason i choose not to just say something just to say it. I can respect the fact that someone wont deal with someone they don't know. Fully understandable

Last edited:

Jeep Bro 08

The members in this community are going to be very unlikely to buy/sell with someone if they don't know who they are. We have tons of threads to share your general love of Jeeps and the places you've been to. That's just one reason those rules are in place. It's no different than a neighbor down the street that you've seen for years and never met, then suddenly they stop by one day and want to babysit your kids. Ain't going to happen.

Sounds like you're off to a good start.
I got a good kick out of that last part he said ,reckon he gonna fit right in ,i cant stop laughing

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I am active, iv been on jkonwers too for a while. don’t be an a55. I’m trying to buy this

Active?!?!? You joined yesterday. No one knows who the fuck you are. And WTF is jkonwers? This is Wayalife, don't think we have that sub-section for jkonwers.

xdjeep2007

That was your second post. Point proved again. If it seems like I'm being an ass then it's because I don't take kindly to freeloaders on a forum I value.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

All I want to do it purchase the roll cage not get into a fake forum fight. I have better things to do with my time. So to the owner of the roll cage. PM me if you want to sell. To the two that want to highjack this posting and worry about how many posting people have because they have nothing else to do F off.

Top Bottom