Fishbone 2-Dr. Rock sliders. NEW. Monterey Bay Area.

any4xx

I bought a set of these last week for my 2015 JKR. They are well made and installed easily in just a few minutes with the hardware already on my Jeep. And I might add that they look great on it.

BUT... And there's always that BUT: My shorter-than-average wife had trouble stepping over them to get in and out of the Jeep. So after having them on for only five days I took them back off yesterday and reinstalled my stock Rubicon sliders.

So now I have a brand new set of these needing a new home. I paid $329 for them and figure that my I-made-a-mistake-tax should be levied at about $75.00. So anyone in the central coast area want them for $250.00? I already recycled the box so returning them to the vendor (Or shipping them at all) is out of the question.

PM me here if interested.

Thanks, Tom.

IMG_0904.jpg IMG_0905.jpg IMG_0928.jpg

any4xx

I will watch this if you decide to eventually ship them

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah... Wish I COULD ship them. When I put them on I never anticipated the Wife-Stepover-Factor, so box is long gone. They're big and heavy enough that packing and shipping them is just something I don't care to mess with.

Although... In the next month I'll be road-tripping through Tucson and Albuquerque and could certainly be convinced to bring them along...

any4xx

No longer for sale. Every day I saw them laying on the garage floor I wanted them back on more and more. So I explained to the wifey that she'd just have to step over them. I put them back on an hour ago and all is again right with the world.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom