JKU Roof Rack

BaddestCross

If you get a KMS (or similar) cage (Congo or Congo Pro), I have the full-length platform that can mount to it. There's a sale thread in here somewhere describing it.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sahara_Maverick

I have a Kongo Cage that I adapted to be able to open the soft top without having to tilt it. I use the rack to carry my kayak but can also throw a basket if need to carry too much stuff.
I avoid it because I want to be able to easily open the soft top.
In Winter I throw the hard top and then the basket goes there.
Basket is a Yakima (forgot the name) large size.

20170722_174153.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkjourneys

If you get a KMS (or similar) cage (Congo or Congo Pro), I have the full-length platform that can mount to it. There's a sale thread in here somewhere describing it.

What do you want for the platform. I was thinking about going the route of the KMS rack. I am on a budget and obviously need to get the base rack as well. Do you need anything other than a 1350? I have a Tereflex HD Drag link and some cash

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

What do you want for the platform. I was thinking about going the route of the KMS rack. I am on a budget and obviously need to get the base rack as well. Do you need anything other than a 1350? I have a Tereflex HD Drag link and some cash

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Just bought a new drag link... I was asking $700. PM me an offer. Are you in SoCal?

Jeep Reloaded

Been looking at this myself to carry my kayak around. These racks are stupid expensive - I can buy a trailer for the cost of most of the rack systems. Thinking about just fabricating something. Anybody got any homegrown solutions?

Howdy from Texas!
'76 CJ-5 V8 Renegade (grey Levi's), retired.
'14 JK Sport 2DR (Black), weekend fun.

Top Bottom