Average Joe's 2017 jku big bear edition slow build

Joe818jku

Hey guys....so recently i purchased a 2017 big bear edition in white color. I have had in order a f150, a long travel Toyota fjc, a jeep LJ rubicon 2005, a factory fully locked 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser(still have) and now this Jku which I love. I was pursuing building the 80 series but there is too much pm and it's too old of a truck so I put it aside. So spoke to my wife and we decided to go with the jku sport . Went to the dealer and saw this and fell in love! The things I replaced was the shocks to rubicon shocks, the rubicon rear springs, and an evo mfg level kit with the front spring. I also ended up getting an ARB dual compressor with the MORE engine bay mount and installed it not completely [emoji17]. The next thing I'm waiting for is the spod my wife got me for our anniversary from Northridge 4x4 which hooked me up with an awesome deal ( those guys are awesome) and I'm waiting to next week to finish up the install. IMG_0114.jpg IMG_0123.jpg IMG_0135.jpg IMG_0532.jpg IMG_0182.jpg IMG_0816.jpg IMG_0918.jpg IMG_0920.jpg

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Not going to get any love around here for NR or s-pod, but your Jeep is really nice and look forward to the build.

Joe818jku

IMG_2485.jpg
IMG_2507.jpg
IMG_2513.jpg

Also added a winch plate on factory bumper and a warn vr 10 winch. Decided to add pillar mount rigid side shooters floods. Pretty good set up. Next looking for a roof rack! Hope you guys like the build and I know it’s super slow.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe818jku

IMG_1587.jpg
Me at gold mountain first obstacle. With just a level kit from evo mfg and 35s. Made the trail with no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom