430N radio cd

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Ok, I have what I call a forever CD in my 430N. I can't get the fucker out and tired of the music on it. There is an Aux there. What are all the uses? My phone is not recognized by the radio. Can I use an MP3 player plugged into that for music? Any tips and suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Ok, I have what I call a forever CD in my 430N. I can't get the fucker out and tired of the music on it. There is an Aux there. What are all the uses? My phone is not recognized by the radio. Can I use an MP3 player plugged into that for music? Any tips and suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance!

:cheesy: It's not like a Donna Summer or Olivia Newton John CD is it?

Yeah - you can plug pretty much anything in the aux input jack. I've done my phone, and Ipod, and now I have an Ipad in the Carrichs mount that I can stream basically anything.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Take something thin and flat (e.g. putty knife). Put some packing tape on it, sticky side out. Insert into CD slot. Move it so the tape sticks to the CD and pull out. You're welcome. :thumb:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Remove dash face. Remove stereo. Replace with nice Kenwood or Pioneer..

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Lol! Funny you mention. Years ago, I had a Chevy and pulled out the factory and replaced with a very nice Sony. It did not last but 2 years and put factory one back in and never had a problem. Kinda hesitate on aftermarket stereos now. I know there are good ones out there tho.

Andy5160

Hooked
:cheesy: It's not like a Donna Summer or Olivia Newton John CD is it?

Yeah - you can plug pretty much anything in the aux input jack. I've done my phone, and Ipod, and now I have an Ipad in the Carrichs mount that I can stream basically anything.

As Jerry said just get the cord plug it into jack port of your 430 head and the other end into whatever device you want to use.
I do both options cord and Bluetooth

wanderer

You can get it out.

That happened to mine and I just pushed theejct button over and over again. eventually it came out. I never use cdsany more. With the 430n you have a hard rive and you can down load music form a playlist on cd or from a flash drive directly to the hard drive, put all your "forever music" on that I have loaded about 2000 songs on it because the radio is well it S----! The auxiliary in put requires a stand headphone connector. Use this all the time too. I down load audio books form audible and plug the phone into the auxiliary jack and list to books . But wait in my shopping for a new jeep was desperate to find one with a 430n again and I stumbled on to the Insane Audio JK2001 radio . This has a hard drive like the 430n but with 250 gigs of memory, built in nav, built in topo maps, built in monitoring program for your motor I think it is callTorque or something but it monitors rpm temp oil temp coolant temp etc. It runs on an android platform and you can add memory via an sd card. doit millrun any android app you have. including t stuff like US topo maps back country explorer google nav and all kinds of stuff. IT cost just about the same as ordering a 430 n on anew jeep. but is way way more powerful . It connects seamlessly with all of the steering wheel controls. It is water proof dust proof shock proof and American made. That is my plan. It is specifically made for the JK. Hope that helps.

Top Bottom