WTB: PR60 Front Axle Shafts

tgoss

If anyone has upgraded to RCV's and has their original axle shafts up for grabs I'd love to buy them from you for spares.

Let me know :)

RSQCON

Tgoss I never really thought about asking but that would be nice if you find some. When I got a quote from Dynatrac on a set they recommended instead of buying a full set to buy 1 front driver inner, 1 front passenger inner and 1 front outer to save a little money but that was still expensive. Good luck!

tgoss

I would just buy a u joint. If you blow a shaft you'll probably have some bigger issues.

I hear you there and will likely do just that.. I'm just thinking for a quicker trail repair it would be nice to just have a slip in replacement.

tgoss

Tgoss I never really thought about asking but that would be nice if you find some. When I got a quote from Dynatrac on a set they recommended instead of buying a full set to buy 1 front driver inner, 1 front passenger inner and 1 front outer to save a little money but that was still expensive. Good luck!

Yeah not cheap at all. I wish I could pull the trigger on some RCV's but not in the budget for me right now.

SDG

Caught the Bug
I hear you there and will likely do just that.. I'm just thinking for a quicker trail repair it would be nice to just have a slip in replacement.
I think Adam's point is that if it isn't a U joint, then your going to have a bad day period. Those shafts tend to (tend may be the wrong term, can is probably better) mushroom the splines in the carrier if they break there, and a drop in replacement won't be much good if the ARB is shot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Exodus 4x4

I think Adam's point is that if it isn't a U joint, then your going to have a bad day period. Those shafts tend to (tend may be the wrong term, can is probably better) mushroom the splines in the carrier if they break there, and a drop in replacement won't be much good if the ARB is shot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yep. I'd carry a u-joint and maybe a spare outer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom