Rear factory driveshafts 2012+ JKU

MTG

Caught the Bug
I have 3 or 4 factory rear driveshafts in various condition. None of them had issues when I pulled them or bought them. I think two have torn boots. These would make great trail spares for people still running factory driveshafts.

IMG_2612.jpg

Local pick up only.

Not interested in money. But will trade for a bottle of whiskey or wine. Buyer's pick.

If you are in a pinch and can't afford either and need a DS, send me a PM.

Will NOT ship.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Bump as garbage comes Monday.

For you people in So Cal (yeah, looking at you JAGS) I'll store them for a small fee.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I kept my factory rear drive shaft between my garage and storage unit for year before deciding to just throwing it right In the trash. It was heart breaking though because I hate to throw stuff like this away [emoji20].
Yours appears to be in much better shape than mine

MTG

Caught the Bug
I kept my factory rear drive shaft between my garage and storage unit for year before deciding to just throwing it right In the trash. It was heart breaking though because I hate to throw stuff like this away [emoji20].
Yours appears to be in much better shape than mine

LOL! Yep. Just trying to help, but they go in the trash on Monday as I no longer have a need for them.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Call a metal recycler. Guys around here will come to your house and take anything metallic. Free and easy for you.

JAGS

Hooked
You still have one with a boot in tact for me? I need an excuse to make a trip up. [emoji106]

Top Bottom