DIY Off Roading Jeep Bumper Kits

LilLynn

Just wanted to share a recent find and see if anyone else has similar experiences using these for their mods?

It's difficult to find aftermarket parts for our rigs, but the EDITED LINK I found at I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE RULES are made of all pre-cut metal with a MIG welder for anyone with access to a shop. In my case, the thick metal was perfect for practicing my welding. Each bumper took about a weekend to piece together, weld and grind, and then prime and apply truck bed liner. I'm into the straightforward assembly that leaves room for modifications to suite my specific needs - so if I decide to tweak things later, it’s easy peasy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scrambler

Man this guy's right. I just went over to quadratec's website, looked for aftermarket parts, and they didn't have anything. After that, I went to Morris and didn't find anything there. WHERE ARE ALL THE AFTERMARKET PARTS?!?!?? It's an aftermarket parts apocalypse!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
First post. From Oregon, same place as the company he claims to have "found." This is a sales pitch. I think we can all see where this is headed. Might as well move the thread to the Infirmary now.

WJCO

Meme King
Just wanted to share a recent find and see if anyone else has similar experiences using these for their mods?

It's difficult to find aftermarket parts for our rigs, but the EDITED are made of all pre-cut metal with a MIG welder for anyone with access to a shop. In my case, the thick metal was perfect for practicing my welding. Each bumper took about a weekend to piece together, weld and grind, and then prime and apply truck bed liner. I'm into the straightforward assembly that leaves room for modifications to suite my specific needs - so if I decide to tweak things later, it’s easy peasy.

Please tell me more about these amazing bumpers. Very interested.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

It's difficult to find aftermarket parts for our rigs, but the DIY bumper kits I found at DIY Off Road Products are made of all pre-cut metal with a MIG welder for anyone with access to a shop. In my case, the thick metal was perfect for practicing my welding. Each bumper took about a weekend to piece together, weld and grind, and then prime and apply truck bed liner. I'm into the straightforward assembly that leaves room for modifications to suite my specific needs - so if I decide to tweak things later, it’s easy peasy.

Wow, you don't say? Thank you so much for signing up on WAYALIFE just to tell us about your awesome DIY bumper.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

It's difficult to find aftermarket parts for our rigs, but the DIY bumper kits I found at DIY Off Road Products are made of all pre-cut metal with a MIG welder for anyone with access to a shop. In my case, the thick metal was perfect for practicing my welding. Each bumper took about a weekend to piece together, weld and grind, and then prime and apply truck bed liner. I'm into the straightforward assembly that leaves room for modifications to suite my specific needs - so if I decide to tweak things later, it’s easy peasy.

Difficult to find Jeep parts, where? If you want to be a vendor, contact the site Administrators. If not, move along.

WJCO

Meme King
It's difficult to find aftermarket parts for our rigs, but the PIMP JUICE I found at BIG PIMPIN are made of all pre-cut metal with a MIG welder for anyone with access to a shop.

Where have I heard this before? :thinking: Oh yeah, from the same website.

IMG_9949.JPG

IMG_9950.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

jesse3638

Hooked
I actually saw one like this on a welding YouTube channel I watch from time. It actually looked like a fun project but I had no need. Not sure if it's the same company but it's too bad they decided to take the low road and try to self promote. See You Next Tuesday!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
IMG_1504.JPG

Hello and welcome to Wayalife. Feel free to get lost and go promote your shitty DIY bumpers somewhere else.

Top Bottom